Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wainscoting Overload

Over the weekend we painted the entry of our home. I was very excited with the color and decided to take the color up the stairs. Its a darker color so in the mist of painting I told hubby that we could offset the dark color with wainscoting that matches the wainscoting in the entry and dining room. of course we all know that one little project turns in to multiple ones. So I have gone through lots of photos to decide if this is what I want..and the answer is....YES..



Like this one above we will incorporate the handrain into the wainscoting




How about this very tall wainscoting?








I wonder why they did not build in the rain on both sides?















Fancy curve!




































So what are your thoughts?





































No comments: