Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

Today I am joining Outdoor Wednesday over at http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/


On Dec. 4th, Texas..deep south Texas..we had snow. I was so excited as my son loves snow and the 5th was his 16th Birthday, so I told him it was an early gift.

I loved looking at the plants covered in snow across the pool.
The front of the house






Look up..its really coming down!



These plants were beautiful covered in snow..now..not so much!



My fountain in front














Yes...that's my son in shorts!!! He never gets cold, he and a buddy out in the street having snowball fights!



Hope you enjoyed our snow day!!














3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

One word........

BRRRRRRRRRRR!


My Wednesday issue is posted. Come see my lighted Christmas Village HERE.

eileeninmd said...

Cold and snowy in Texas, this could be an interesting winter.
Great set of snow photos.

Blondie's Journal said...

How funny that you would get snow, although it looks like your son is truly enjoying it!! I hope all of your plants survive!! I have never seen something so funny as the snow surrounding your pool!! What a sight.

I hope you enjoyed it! Happy holidays!

xoxo
Jane