Sunday, February 9, 2014

Easy Valentine Day Decor

I must admit, while I love all the warm fuzzies of Valentine's Day, I just don't do much in the decor department. This year I had the flu from Christmas until late January so the Christmas decor did not even come completely down until the end of January. I than was trying to decorate for winter, still not feeling 100% and now Valentine's Day? Ugggg. I decided to go minimal with the decor. I had made this wreath while I was sick and hung it above the fireplace. Love the look of it but when I found this cute banner to download, I decided to add it. Its just stuck on with stick pins!

 Found this cute pillow cover at dear Lilly and added it to a chair!



 I also had these jars I made years ago.  I added some heart garland, old pics of my kids and in one a print out. I had these chalkboard tags I made over the holidays so I added one to each of the lids. The heart tag is just a heart I cute from thick cardboard, painted black and outlined wtih chalk.  Super easy Valentine decor!



Hope your Valentines day is a wonderful one!! XOXOXOXOX


joining:
Boogieboard Cottage
Its Overflowing
Inspiration Monday Party
Mosaic Monday
More the Merrier Monday
 Motivate Me Monday
Metamorphosis Monday
DIYShowOff
Make it Pretty Monday
Monday Funday


Tuesday
tweak it Tuesday
Tuesday to do
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tuesday's Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice Of Suburbia
Home Stories A2Z
CowGirl UP @ Cedar Hill Ranch
House on the way
Inspire Me Tuesday
Kammys Korner
Show Me What Ya Got
Be Inspired 


Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesdays
Wicked Awesome Wednesday
 Penny Pinching Party
 Made by Me
From Dream to Reality
Whimsy Wednesday
Wow me Wednesday
Wednesdays Adorned from Above
Whats it Wednesday

Before and After Wednesday!
Thursday
Beyond the Picket Fence Sweet Haute Think Tank Thursday
Creative Inspirations Linky Party live laugh I Gotta Create
Throwback Thursday The Project Stash Create It Thursday
52 Mantels Fabulously Frugal Thursday Home and Garden Thursday
A Creative Princess Share Your Cup Thursday Treasure Hunt Thursday
Time Travel Thursday Thriving on Thursdays



Friday
French Country Cottage  Common Ground  Rooted In Thyme  Shabby Nest  Romantic Home  
The Charm Of Home  Jennifer Rizzo Liz Marie Blog  Redoux Interiors  Serenity Now Blog  Fresh Eggs Daily


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore the two white pillows, especially that wool pillow! They are very romantic looking!

Tea in the Library said...

Love the little banner! Love when something just comes together - simple and effective !

Tea in the Library said...

Love the little banner! Love when something just comes together - simple and effective !

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Just the perfect touches of Valentine's Day. The banner is so cute and I love the little chalkboard tags! Thanks for linking to TTF!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Adding the banner made the wreath perfect for Valentines! Simplistic beauty! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann