Monday, January 12, 2009

Can we talk Kitchens??????????

How many when they look for a new home, look for that fab kitchen? I know I do, as I said before I see lots of homes and I always make a beeline for that kitchen. Here are some pictures of some great kitchens. Small kitchens, large kitchens, bold kitchens and white kitchens, elegant kitchens and rustic kitchens.. Which one strikes your fancy?

























































































































3 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, they were all beautiful. I would be so happy in any one of them. Marty

~CC Catherine said...

Both tablescapes were AWESOME! Red and Black, very Classy! I love the Parisian theme in the Blk/White display. You are very gifted! Happy New Year! 8=) ~Au Revoir ~CC Catherine

The Muse said...

Shhhh :) I'm dreaming! :)