Monday, January 26, 2009

My pantry is done!

It took about an hour and a half but it is done! Everything you see in the before pic's are still in the after pic's. I removed items from boxes and put into tubs, my teens go to the store every Sunday afternoon, just the two of them, they have 20.00 each to spend on snacks and school lunches. They each have a tub now with their name on it to put their items in. There is a tub for quick breakfast items as well as oatmeal. Top shelf is for baking items as well as sandwich bags, foil ect. Next shelf is for Pasta, rice, sauces ect. Next shelf canned goods and breads. (Yes that is a my bread box, these shelves are deep!) Next is crackers and my daughters items, than my sons tub, snacks, and cereal. The bottom shelf is for potatoes, drinks, chips and larger items! I think everyone will be surprised when they get home.
~Before ~





After


~ it still needs work but it's a start!~









5 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Pantry looks fantastic!!

What is next on you list?

Margaret said...

Thanks Susan,

Next on the list..well there are so many to go over. I think I may do a furniture project..hmmmm that sounds fun! Thanks for stopping by!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, what a fantastic difference. It looks wonderful. It's amazing how much space all those boxes and things take up. I know your family and you will love it. I'm going to have to tackle mine. Marty

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks great! I love the containers. Thanks for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it.

Unknown said...

Wow! Your pantry looks fabulous! I am inspired to get after mine!