Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!

I woke up this morning and at 5:45 am it was 70 degrees, so I went out in clothes fitting for that temp. by the time I got to the mall it was 42 outside and windy. I was so cold and it was comforting to see others that had dressed like I was complete with goosebumps! I have finished my shopping but those darn stores keep sending me coupons for great deals so of course I have to use them. LOL I made not one but two trips to the mall today and bought way too much, but its a time for giving ..right?

I came home and went through my list of things I want to do to the house, of course knowing that my daughter is heading for a private university this summer brings me to my senses and reminds me it might be awhile before anything big gets done. Ohh well I can dream, can't I?




This is my dream closet!
Some of my fav, rooms.. below is a child's playroom done in a Circus Tent theme, how wonderful would that me for a child!




I love..love black furniture against red walls, it just pops!




1 comment:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Margaret,those are fabulous dream rooms. I'd love that closet too and the circus tent room would be any child's fantasy. I did a red den in our last house and it was really a great room. Everybody should have a red room. Marty