Monday, December 8, 2008

Crazy Monday
















So today started slow and I was not feeling 100% but I did manage to get more decor done and make a bigger mess with tubs of Christmas items everywhere. Also found out what I thought would be just us for Christmas is turning into lots of company, not to complain, just really changes everything. I am done shopping, thank the good Lord and now need to wrap. I am still trying to figure out this whole blogging thing and how to add pic's and also trying to understand how I can get others to visit me. For now..I just talk (uggg type) to myself.








The first pic. is of my main Christmas Tree, still trying to figure out how to get a good shot of it!
Than we have the stockings, dim but I will keep trying!
My collection of Santa mugs, I will add candycanes to them tomorrow!
And finally my santa's, the lights under the snow are not on, so I will have to take another pic later..
So there..proof I am working..LOL


















No comments: