Monday, April 20, 2009

Met. Monday



Welcome to Met Monday hosted by Susan over at http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/


I started container gardens again..I do this every few years and I always fail. I can grow many things, just not veggies, but so far this year I am doing ok and very excited! Of course I took the pictures after the plants were pounded by two days of rain so they look a little peaked!


I started with small plants like these


Here is my curly leaf parsley, it is huge..


My sweet peas


I have 3 types of peppers










My tomatoes





My little herb garden, hit hard by the rain











2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Gardens are the best. So neat the go outside and pick fresh veggies. Yours looks like it's coming right along. Everything is growing really huge. Hugs, Marty

trish said...

Great job!! Tomorrow, a friend will till a little bit of our yard so we can get our garden started (we are newbies) even though we are running a little late. Wish me luck!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne