Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

Welcome to another great Outdoor Wednesday hosted by Susan over at http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/. I was suppose to show my yard today but we have had way too much rain and the yard needs to dry out..look for my yard next Wednesday! Until than..

Let's take a stroll down this pretty path...


What do we have here, a beautiful bird bath and many birds enjoying it..


We continue past the garden shed..


Lets take a moment to sit and enjoy the great outdoors by the pool..


Time to get moving, I know there is someplace I am suppose to be..


Its easy to get distracted by all this beauty on our path..


Looking across the pool, wondering if we should go back and sit in those comfy chairs..



By the iron arbor


Lunch is served..this was so worth our little trip down the path!



This is my dream backyard..I would have to work for YEARS to get it..the only thing we have in common is the pool...








12 comments:

ellen b. said...

Oh that is a dream! So darn pretty!!
Happy O.W. to you!

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

I enjoyed your pictures...much better than getting all wet...thanks for sharing...

Martha said...

What a great garden -- love all the elements -- and everyone should have a dream garden to aspire to.

Sue said...

How beautiful, what a wonderful tour you have taken us on today, I am looking forward to seeing your outdoor garden next week, as I am sorry that you could not this week.
Sue

SmilingSally said...

Beautiful pictures. Happy Earth Day and Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

Barb said...

Hi Margaret, I love your pictures!! They are gorgeous.

Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

Barb

Margaret Cloud said...

I would give my eye teeth for a backyard like this. I probably would spend many a day out there. Thank you for shearing these photos, have a nice week.

Fifi Flowers said...

I think it is MY dream back garden too!!! LOVE that pool area... would like to sit there ALL day!
ENJOY your day!
Fifi

Domestic Designer said...

Beautiful pictures! I wish my garden looked like that! Have a great day!

KayC. said...

You gave me a great idea on how to use a piece of wooden fence(that is a worn, painted white piece that I have had for years). I am going to have to keep my eyes open for the right size flower pot. Thanks for the great idea!
Happy Earth Day

Mary said...

I really like your blog! I just passed a blogging award to you. You can receive it on my Boogieboard Cottage blog. Mary :O)

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Sorry I am late getting around to visit... I hope you had a Happy Outdoor Wednesday....and that you will participate again soon! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan