Friday, April 17, 2009

Pink Saturday!

Pink Saturday, hosted by Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. Be sure to visit Beverly's blog to see more great pink items at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/

So when I think of pink my first thought makes me think of a little girl's bedroom..but pink bedrooms have come a long way!! Check these out!

What a great teens room!
I know several grown ladies that would love this one!

Is there anything better than pink and black?


Love the patterns in this one.


How fun is this one?


Maybe a princess could sleep here..

And this one for a queen!


This one might give me a headache


This kinda screams 80's to me..


What girl wouldn't love this one?


Hope you enjoyed all the pink bedrooms, which is your fav?







2 comments:

Allidink said...

Omgsh I would love a pink room. I would have to say my favorite is the one fit for a queen LOL.

All the best,
Allison

Jill said...

Happy Pink Saturday... Love the rooms you chose.