Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Whats on Your Wall Wednesday

Thanks to Barb over at Grits & Glamour who has brought back "Whats On Your Wall Wednesday". Hop on over there and sign up so we can all see whats on Your Wall!
http://gritsglamour.blogspot.com/2009/04/whats-on-your-wall-wednesday_21.html

This is in my entryway, when we moved in to this home it was Barbie's Pink Palace, pink everywhere, wallpaper, paint, silk drapes and carpet! Well one day not long after we moved in at about 11pm, I had enough, I removed the wallpaper in the entry, went out the next day bought dark green paint and black glaze. I than hung these crosses, which I love. I now am tired of the green paint and I think I want something light..but until than..this is what is on my wall.




7 comments:

Allidink said...

That is a really nice collection of crosses! I like how they are all different too. :)

All the best,
Allison

Barb @ The Everyday Home said...

Margaret - I have a small collection of celtic crosses too.
I love yours. thanks for sharing in this week's WOYWW. Blessings, Barb

Kathleen Ellis said...

What a lovely collection of crosses...I'm sure they will look just as nice on your lighter wall color, too!
;-D

Debbie said...

I love the variety of crosses, they are beautiful. Debbie

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hello Margaret...

What a lovely collection of ornate crosses you have! You may be tired of the green wall color but the crosses show up so beautifully on it!

Warmest wishes,
Chari

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

What a nice collection of crosses. They look great!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I like how you have grouped your crosses together. Makes a bigger impact.