Monday, February 9, 2009

~40 Things~

1. Where is your cell phone? Charging in the study.
2. Your significant other? Has already left for work
3. Your hair? Ponytail
4. Your mother? Was one of my best friends and I miss her everyday
5. Your father? Someone I admired for many things, still find days I cannot believe they are both gone.
6. Your favorite thing? my family
7. Your dream last night? Odd, it was about gardening..
8. Your favorite drink? milk
9. Your dream/goal? to start my own business
10. What room you are in? study
11. Your hobby? decorating
12. Your fear? how I will deal with my daughter going off to college
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? right here, there's no place like home
14. Where were you last night? relaxing with my dear hubby
15. What do you do on Sat. nights? Church and than out to eat with friends
16. Muffins? Blueberry
17. Wish list item? So many projects, where does one start?
18. Where you grew up? Here in Kingwood, Texas
19. Last thing you did? made sure my kids were up
20. What are you wearing? pajamas
21. Your TV? we have 7 which is funny because we don't watch tv all that much!
22. Your pets? Rupert ( was my parents pup), Candi a mixed aussie, Sydney a terrier and our baby Sammy a lab and German mix
23. Friends? They are our many blessings
24. Your life? content
25. Your mood? Happy
26. Missing some one? yes, my parents
27. Car? Expedition
28. Something you’re not wearing? socks
29. Your favorite store? Pottery Barn
30. Your favorite color? this week..red
31. favorite holiday? Christmas
32. Public school? Yes, Kingwood all the way!
33. When is the last time you laughed? Last night with hubby, he always makes me laugh
34. Last time you cried? last week when I was looking at photos of my mom
35. Who will resend this? huh?
36. One place that I go to over and over? Kroger..sad isn't it!
37. One person who emails me regularly? Laura
38. My favorite place to eat? that's a tough one..
39. Why you participated in this survey? why not?
40. What are you doing tonight? Having dinner with the fam and than curling up on the couch with hubby!

1 comment:

~CC Catherine said...

This is so cute! How did you know I had my hair in a pony tail? ~CC Catherine ;)