Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm Back!








Well I hope I can get back into the swing of things. Life has been so busy that by the time I can slow down I just want to get to bed. We have had beautiful weather so I have spent time in the yard with dear hubby, i dare say he really did most of the work, but I did offer my opinion and a cheers over all he did. I will be posting pics soon of the new little sitting area he made me and of my planting. I bought several different pepper starters today and I still need a tomato plant or two. My son loves to make really hot salsa so I am going to let him have fun with it this summer. My daughter is busy with school, we have really been in the planning stages of what all she will need to take to University with her. She will be starting a brand new chapter in her life and that's so exciting. I am in the process of also trying to decide on a few new pots next to the spa that will take the heat of Texas summers and the splashing of pool water..wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Susan @ The Good Life! said...

I love your flower pictures! Flowers are so beautiful!