Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's all about Architecture...

It's all about Architecture and texture..I love the high ceilings, the beams and unusual choices made in these homes. My home was built in the early 70's and the ceilings are not high, vaulted or anything of true interest..our family room does have beams but combine wood beams with a low ceiling and it just does not work. Our wood beams had been painted white before we moved in so they just disappear..but what I would not do for those high exciting ceilings! But for today, if I want to see a beautiful high ceiling I will flip through pages of a mag or simple step outside and look up and the huge beautiful ceiling that is ever changing!!





































1 comment:

Pug1 said...

I like the third pic! CHEERS! Michele