Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Busy week!!!

I can't believe I have been out of pocket the past couple of days! But Family calls!! My son is ill, and poor guy he may be 15 and taller than me but he really feels just awful! He does not have strep, thank goodness, but he has such a bad cough and sore throat. My sweet husband took off today to be here if our son needed him and I took my daughter as soon as she was done with school prom dress shopping. Well we hit pay dirt at the first boutique. The photo posted below is her dress in the blueberry. Its just beautiful on her and she is thrilled. So once we get through this weekend..we have a dance competition that her drill team is hosting I will have a life again. So look for me Sunday, if I can not get on before than..Have a wonderful week!!!


2 comments:

ellie mae said...

OH beautiful dress. I bet she just loves it!!

How are you doing on the menu challange?

Have a great day :)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh, I am so sorry your son is ill. That bug has really been going around. Your daughters dress is just gorgeous. I know she has to be thrilled to find it. Hope life returns to normal soon. Thanks for your gracious comments on my dish post and my great GW find. Hugs, Marty